1. Inhibit secretion of acidity, anti-dental caries and anti-periodontal disease.
2. Anti-tumor and cancer: inhibits or prevents the growth or development of malignant cells. a potential
3. Anti-inflammatory and canker.
4. Anti-anxiety: relax striated muscles, reduce blood pressure, use for anti-stress, anti-depressive and
5. Powerful antioxidant protection: 1000 times more potent than vitamin e in inhibiting lipid peroxidation,
a major contributor to atherosclerosis and heart diseases. it's effective in cardiovascular diseases.
According to E Natural Health Center, magnolia bark can help remove dampness from your body, relieve
asthma and improve your digestion. Herbalists commonly prescribe magnolia bark for abdominal pain and
distention, constipation, coughing and shortness of breath. Magnolia bark may also help relieve chest tightness
and phlegm congestionthat is associated with asthma. Herb Wisdom states that this herb can also help improve
menstrual cramps, gas, nausea and indigestion.
Two chemicals found in magnolia bark are honokiol and magnolol, which both have strong antioxidant activity.
these two substances may help reduce stress and balance your cortisol levels. Therefore, magnolia may also
help combat the effects of excessive stress.