According to E Natural Health Center, magnolia bark can help remove dampness from your body, relieve asthma
and improve your digestion. Herbalists commonly prescribe magnolia bark for abdominal pain and distention, constipation,
coughing and shortness of breath. Magnolia bark may also help relieve chest tightness and phlegm congestion that is associated
with asthma. Herb Wisdom states that this herb can also help improve menstrual cramps, gas, nausea and indigestion.
Two chemicals found in magnolia bark are honokiol and magnolol, which both have strong antioxidant activity. these two substances
may help reduce stress and balance your cortisol levels. Therefore, magnolia may also help combat the effects of excessive stress.
Magnolol has a special, lasting muscle relaxant action and a strong antibacterial activity,
Magnolol can be used to inhibit platelet aggregation. Clinical Magnolol mainly used as antibacterial and antifungal agents.
- Magnolol is powerful antioxidant in cardiovascular diseases.
- Magnolol can inhibit bacteria growth and viral infection and Magnolol can protect the brain from Alzheimer's
- Magnolol can alleviate anxiety, improve sleep and relieves insomnia, and cure the habit of tobacco.
- Magnolol has the function of anti-tumo,anti-inflammatory.
- Magnolol also has effect on anti-canker,and anti-dental caries and anti-periodontal disease.