The Usage of Cooling agent WS-23
1. First, soluble in Ethanol/PG , then adding water solution.
2. Or dissolved in concentrate flavors firstly, then added into your products.
3. Mixed with dementholized peppermint oil can increase the fragrance signally.
WS-23: The cool smell broke out strongly.
WS-3: It has a long cool taste and no breath.
WS-5: It has the strongest coolness in the same range of products (ws-23,ws-3,ws-12 and
lactate menthol ester).
WS-12: The most outstanding feature is the longest duration of cool feeling.
Menthyl Lactate: It has a slight aroma of mint
FYI: As opposed to other cooling agents, WS-23 is more round and smooth in character, with
little or no odor or taste.
This additive is good for those who enjoy “cool or icy” cooling impacts with less flavor muting
than other popular additives.
The APPlication of Cooling agent WS-23
1. Daily use products: toothpaste, oral products, Air Freshener, skin cream, shaving cream, shampoo, sunscreen, shower cream.
2. Food products: confectionery products, chocolate, dairy produce, beer, distilled spirit, beverage, Chewing Gum.
3. Medicine: linctus, diminish inflammation ointment, dyspepsia, antipruritic, liniment, oral cavity acesodyne, heatstroke pill.
4. Others: cigarette, filter tip and other tobacco, it also can be used for driving insects.