Natural Red Yeast Rice Extract 2% Lovastatin For Promoting Blood Circulation
Contact Person : Jo Jo Wu
Phone Number : 86-18684870818
WhatsApp : +8618684870818
|Minimum Order Quantity :||Negotiable||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Pack in paper durms with two plastic bags inside.||Delivery Time :||7-9 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Place of Origin:||China||Certification:||ISO9001, ISO22000-HACCP, KOSHER & HALAL|
|Model Number:||30%-80% Silymarin|
|Appearance:||Fine Yellow Powder||Plant Part Used:||Seed|
|Test Method:||UV||Specification:||30%-80% Silymarin|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years|
Silymarin Herbal Plant Extract,
ISO9001 Herbal Plant Extract,
80% Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract
Latin Name: Silybum marianum (L.) Gaerth
Part of the Plant Used: Seed
Active Ingredients: Silymarins (Silychristin,Silydianin, Silybin A&B, Isosilybinin A&B, Dehydrosilybinin )/ Silybins
CAS No.: 22888-70-6
Molecular formula: C25H21O10
Molecular weight: 481.43
Molecular Structure of Silymarins
50% Silymarins/30% Silybins (HPLC)
60% Silymarins/30% Silybins (HPLC)
Water-Soluble Milk Thistle Extract 20% ~ 40% Silymarin / 5% ~15% Silybins
Milk thistle originally is from Europe, the ingredient responsible for milk thistle's medicinal qualities is called silymarin. Silymarin is a flavonolignans that has been introduced fairly recently as a hepatoprotective agent, it is the most well known compound of the flavonoids, thanks to its well defined therapeutic properties, and in reality it is a mixture of three structural components: silybin or silybinin, Isosilybin, silydianin and silychristin, studies in animals have shown that silymarin promotes the following activities:
1. Liver Cell Growth ------ Silymarin from milk thistle appears to promote the growth of some types of cells in the liver. Milk thistle is not used to prevent Hepatitis C Virus from causing liver disease. Rather, milk thistle is used with the hope that it would minimize the damage to the liver that HCV can cause.
2. Antihepatotoxic Activity ------ Studies suggest that silymarin from milk thistle can block various types of toxins from entering and injuring liver cells.
3. Antioxidation ------ Milk thistle Silymarin may be an effective "antioxidant," which means milk thistle may help fight a destructive chemical process in the body known as "oxidation." In oxidation, harmful substances produced in the body (called free radicals) can damage cells. Some studies suggest that milk thistle silymarin can prevent these substances from damaging liver cells.
4. Inflammation Inhibition ------ Milk thistle's Silymarin is thought to prevent inflammation (swelling) of the liver; this may be described as displaying anti-inflammatory properties.
Silybin is the major active constituent of silymarin, both in vitro and animal research suggest that silibinin has hepatoprotective (antihepatotoxic) properties that protect liver cells against toxins, has also demonstrated anti-cancer effects against human prostate adenocarcinoma cells, estrogen-dependent and -independent human breast carcinoma cells,etc.
Common Milk thistle extracts is alcohol soluble, but poor soluble in water. Bioavailability of silymarin led to the development of enhanced formulations all over the world. Besides the common grade, We, Sunfull company also can supply the Water-Soluble Milk Thistle Extract, which adopts special manufacture process, so it has good solubility in water and can safely be added either into capsule, tablet or into beverage, and it has been marketed widely in P.R. China, Korea and Europe for years.
HPLC Chromatogram of Milk Thistle Extract 50% Silymarins / 30% Silybins
|Analysis Items||Specifications||Test Methods|
|Appearance & Color||Fine yellow powder||Visual|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic||Organoleptic|
|Mesh size||NLT 90% through 80 mesh||80 Mesh screen|
|Solubility||Partially soluble in hydro-alcoholic solution||Visual|
|Extract solvent||Acetone & water||/|
|Loss on drying||NMT 5.0%||GB/T 5009.3 -2015|
|Ash||NMT 1.0%||GB/T 5009.4 -2015|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm||CP2015|
|Arsenic (As)||NMT 3ppm||GB/T5009.11 -2015|
|Lead (Pb)||NMT 3ppm||GB/T 5009.12-2015|
|Cadmium (Cd)||NMT 1ppm||GB/T 5009.15 -2015|
|Mercury (Hg)||NMT 0.1ppm||GB/T 5009.17-2015|
1. Liver Diseases, acute, chronic hepatitis
2. Protect liver from toxins, heavy metals, alcohol, poisons
3. Anti cancer
5. Fatty degeneration of the liver
8. Uterine tonic, menstrual difficulties
9. Spleen, kidney, gall bladder tonic
10. Varicose veins
The acute toxicity of silymarin and silybin were investigated by oral and intravenous route in various animal species. No mortality or any signs of adverse effects were observed after silymarin at oral doses of 20 g/kg in mice and 1 g/kg in dogs. The 50% lethal dose (LD50) after intravenous infusion values are 400 mg/kg in mice, 385 mg/kg in rats and 140 mg/kg in rabbits and dogs. These data demonstrate that the acute toxicity of silymarin is very low. Similarly, its subacute and chronic toxicity are very low; the compound is also devoid of embryotoxic potential.
1. Functional food and food additive
2. Herbal beverage ingredients
3. Pharmaceutical stuff
HUNAN SUNFULL BIO-TECH Co., Ltd., certified with ISO9001, ISO22000, Kosher, HALAL & HACCP, and specialized in the R&D, production and marketing of high value green tea and botanical extracts for dietary supplement, beverages, cosmetics & pharmaceuticals. We're the global leading manufacturer of green tea EGCG, (-)-Epicatechin, L-theanine, Theaflavins & Tea Polysacchrides. Our key botanical extracts including Ginseng Extract, Eucommia Ulmoides Extract (Chlorogenic Acid), Luo han guo Extract, Aronia Extract, Milk Thistle Extract, etc. And many APIs (Amygdalin, Magnolol, Gentiopicroside, Resveratrol, Sanguinarine, Swertiamarin, etc. ) Our products have been enjoying great popularity in the world markets due to their superior quality and competitive prices. SUNFULL also has becoming the 1st choice of natural ingredientsto many global famous enterprises and their most important strategic partner in China.