HPLC Green Tea Extract Powder 90% EC Epicatechin For Beverage
Contact Person : Jo Jo Wu
Phone Number : 86-18684870818
WhatsApp : +8618684870818
|Minimum Order Quantity :||Negotiable||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Pack in paper durms with two plastic bags inside.||Delivery Time :||7-9 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Place of Origin:||China||Certification:||ISO9001, ISO22000-HACCP, KOSHER & HALAL|
|Model Number:||70% Catechins / 98% Polyphenols|
|Product Name:||Green Tea Extract Powder||Appearance:||Fine Brown Powder|
|Plant Part Used:||Leaves||Specification:||70% Catechins / 98% Polyphenols|
|Type:||Green Tea Extract||Grade:||Food, Beverage, Cosmetics|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Methods:||UV, HPLC|
70% Catechins Green Tea Extract Powder,
Pharmaceutical Green Tea Extract Powder,
98% Green Tea Extract Polyphenols
Latin Name: Camellia sinensis O. Ktze.
Part of the Plant Used: Leaves
Green Tea Catechins & Polyphenols
25% ~ 90% Green Tea Catechins (HPLC) / 10% ~ 60% EGCG
40% ~ 98% Green Tea Polyphenols (UV-VIS)
Tea is the leaves of plant Camellia sinensis Kuntze, Theaceae, mainly grows in China, India, Sri Lanka, Kenya, etc. Tea can be divided into Green Tea, Black Tea, Oolong, White Tea, Yellow Tea and Sable Tea based on various processing techniques. Among them, Green Tea contains several active ingredients such as Catechins, Theanine and so on.
Catechins are the main components in tea polyphenol, including EGC, DL-C, EC, EGCG, GCG and ECG, which have the pharmacology activities of anti-oxidation, antibiotic, anti-virus, anti-tumor, anti-mutation, improving immune system, reducing blood lipids and steroid, etc.
Molecular Structure of Active Ingredients
HPLC Chromatogram of Green Tea Catechins & Polyphenols
|Analysis Items||Specifications||Test Methods|
|Appearance & Color||Fine yellow powder||Visual|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic||Organoleptic|
|Solubility||Soluble in water and ethanol||Visual|
|Assay||NLT 70% Catechins||HPLC|
|Loss on drying||NMT 5.0%||GB/T 5009.3 -2015|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm||CP2015|
|Arsenic (As)||NMT 2ppm||GB/T5009.11 -2015|
|Lead (Pb)||NMT 2ppm||GB/T 5009.12-2015|
|Cadmium (Cd)||NMT 0.1ppm||GB/T 5009.15-2015|
|Mercury (Hg)||NMT 0.1ppm||GB/T 5009.17-2015|
1. Catechin has a strong effect on anti-oxidation and physiological activity. It is a well-known natural anti-oxidant with strong purging activity of free radicals. It is proved that the purging ability of health-scathing excessive free radicals by 1mg Catechin is equal to 9 μg SOD, and much stronger than other substances of the same category. Catechin also has the ability to block fat peroxidization and purge active enzyme.
2. Catechin plays an important role in human fat metabolism. Increasing cholesterol and triglyceride's content, fat sediment in vessel and proliferation of vessel smooth muscle cell may cause cardiovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis. Catechin, especially ECG and EGC, together with its oxide Theanine can help to restrain the proliferation of the spots. It can also lower the level of fibrinogen which enhances the stickiness of blood and make coagulant products be cleared, so as to suppress the production of porridge-like substance.
3. Catechin can block the synthesis of several carcinogens such as nitrite ammonium in vivo. It can also kill cancer cells directly and enhance body immunity. It was reported that Catechin in tea leaves (mainly Catechin-deriving chemicals) could prevent and assist in therapy of various cancers such as gastric carcinoma, intestinal cancer, etc.
4. Catechin has an outstanding function on anti-radiation. It has the ability to absorb the radiation of radioactive substances such as Sc90 and Co60, preventing their diffusion into the human body, thus it was named natural UV filter. Catechin can block UV and purge the free radicals induced by UV, so as to restrain the production of melanin.
5. Catechin has a strong effect on constringency. It has obvious effect on inhibiting and killing effect to bacteria and viruses. It can inhibit and kill streptococcus, typhoid bacteria, chincough bacilli, pneumonia diplococcus, diarrhea bacilli and grape cocci, etc., inhibit or lower the toxicity of diphtheria toxin and lockjaw toxin, and resist the harm of poliomyelitis virus, flu virus, adenitis virus, exanthemata virus, bleb virus and HIV.
6. Catechin is a kind of water-soluble substance. Catechin can clean grease on face, make pores convergent and it has the effect of sanitization, sterilization, anti-skin aging, especially reducing the damage of UV to the skin in sunlight.
7. Catechins can kill lactobacillus and other decay-causing bacteria living between teeth. It has the ability to restrain the activity of glucose polymerase, then make glucose unable to polymerize on the surface of bacteria and the bacteria unable to touch the teeth, thus block the process of teeth decaying. Protein residue of food between teeth is medium of decaying bacteria proliferation. Catechin can kill this type of bacteria, so it has the function of removing halitosis.
1. Beverage industry
2. Health food additive
3. Pharmaceutical stuff
4. Intermediate of the medicine
HUNAN SUNFULL BIO-TECH Co., Ltd., certified with ISO9001, ISO22000, Kosher, HALAL & HACCP, and specialized in the R&D, production and marketing of high value green tea and botanical extracts for dietary supplement, beverages, cosmetics & pharmaceuticals. We're the global leading manufacturer of green tea EGCG, (-)-Epicatechin, L-theanine, Theaflavins & Tea Polysacchrides. Our key botanical extracts including Ginseng Extract, Eucommia Ulmoides Extract (Chlorogenic Acid), Luo han guo Extract, Aronia Extract, Milk Thistle Extract, etc. And many APIs (Amygdalin, Magnolol, Gentiopicroside, Resveratrol, Sanguinarine, Swertiamarin, etc. ) Our products have been enjoying great popularity in the world markets due to their superior quality and competitive prices. SUNFULL also has becoming the 1st choice of natural ingredientsto many global famous enterprises and their most important strategic partner in China.
Enter Your Message