5% Ginsenosides UV Ginseng Extract Powder Herbal For Dietary Supplements
Contact Person : Jo Jo Wu
Phone Number : 86-18684870818
WhatsApp : +8618684870818
|Minimum Order Quantity :||Negotiable||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25 kg/drum||Delivery Time :||5-7 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||10T/month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||Sunfullbio|
|Certification:||ISO9001/HACCP/KOSHER/HALAL Certifictation||Model Number:||SF-GRG30|
|Product Name:||Ginseng Pure Root Extract 25% Ginsenosides (HPLC)||Apperance:||Fine Yellow Powder|
|Plant Part Used:||Root||Specification:||25% Ginsenosides By HPLC|
|Active Ingredient:||Ginsenosides||Storage:||Store In A Well-closed Container Away From Moisture.|
|Applications:||Pharmaceutical Stuff, Cosmetic, Functional Food And Food Additive||Shelf Life:||2 Years If Sealed And Store Away From Direct Sun Light|
ISO9001 Ginseng Extract Powder,
Ginseng Extract Powder HPLC,
Yellow Panax Ginseng Root Powder
Ginseng Extract Powder 25% Ginsenosides (Root, HPLC) For Functional Food
Latin Name Panax ginseng C. A. Mey.
Part of the Plant Used Root; Stem & Leaves
Active Ingredients Ginsenosides, Amino acids, Microelement
Ginseng belongs to perennial herb, and enjoys cool, moist climate. It grows in gentle slopes of the conifer and broadleaf mixed forest or the shaw which are located in mountainous region with an elevation of 500~1100 meters. It is produced in three provinces in the northeast of China. It is called “king of all the various grassy plants” by the people, and it is precious raw materials for medicine which is renowned at home and abroad. In the Chinese medicine history, the history of using ginseng is very remote. The modern pharmacology research discovers that ginseng contains more than 10 kinds of ginseng soap glucoside, as well as ginseng alkynol, Beta - elemene, carbohydrate, many kinds of amino acids, Vitamins and so on. It has the function of anti-arrythmia, anti-senile. Recent years's research also discovered that the effective component in ginseng also has the anti-tumor function.
1. Ginseng has exciting effect on the central nervous system. It can improve thinking capacity, sharpen the analysis ability and working ability, and a large dose has sedative ability. It can be used in treating neurasthenia.
2. Oxidation resistance function: The research indicated that the sugar glucoside part in ginseng extraction has the oxidation resistance role, which can eliminate free radical in human body, thus it plays the role of anti-senile, preventing and curing disease.
3. Lower the blood fats: The use of ginseng extraction in diabetes has certain scientific basis, the clinical trial has already paid attention to the use of ginseng extraction in diabetes, high blood fats and gynecology department surgery.
4. Adaptation original design function: The ginseng can increase the non-specificity resistivity of organism, to each physical, chemistry, the biological adverse factor causes the adverse effect to have the remarkable resistance ability.
5. Other functions: The ginseng extraction can strengthen organism the immunity, increases the appetite, the longan calms the nerves.
|Product Name||Ginseng Pure Root Extract||Country of Origin||P. R. China|
|Specification||25% Ginsenosides (HPLC)||Plant Part Used)||Root (Dried,100% Natural)|
|Latin Name||Panax Ginseng C.A. Mey.||
Active Ingredient Markers
|Analysis Items||Specifications||Test Methods|
|Appearance & Color||Fine yellow powder||Visual|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic ginseng flavor||Organoleptic|
|Mesh Size||NLT 95% through 80 mesh||80 Mesh screen|
|Solubility||Soluble in hydro-alcoholic solution||Visual|
|Extract solvent||Ethanol & water||/|
|Total Saponins Assay||NLT 25% Ginsenosides||HPLC|