5% Ginsenosides UV Ginseng Extract Powder Herbal For Dietary Supplements
Contact Person : Jo Jo Wu
Phone Number : 86-18684870818
WhatsApp : +8618684870818
|Minimum Order Quantity :||Negotiable||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25 kg/drum||Delivery Time :||5-7 workdays after order confirmation|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||15T/month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||Sunfullbio|
|Certification:||ISO/KOSHER/HALAL/HACCP Certificates||Model Number:||SF-GSG15|
|Product Name:||Ginseng Stem&Leaf Extract Powder 15% Ginsenosides (UV)||Plant Part Used:||Stem&Leaves (100% Natural)|
|Latin Name:||Panax Ginseng C.A. Mey.||Active Ingredient Markers:||Ginsenosides|
|Appearance & Color:||Fine Light Brown Yellow Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years If Sealed And Store Away From Direct Sun Light|
|Odor & Taste:||Characteristic Ginseng Flavor||Extract Solvent:||Ethanol & Water|
Stem Panax Ginseng Extract,
Leaf Panax Ginseng Extract
Ginseng Stem&Leaf Extract Powder 15% Ginsenosides UV For Function Food
Ginseng is araliaceous plant ginseng roots dry. In China, consumption of ginseng has a long history, as early as the "Shen Nong's Materia Medica", it was ranked as top grade. Chinese herbal medicine industry in the ginseng business in accordance with the quality, origin and growth environment, ginseng is divided into the wild ginseng, cultivated ginseng and Korean Ginseng and three varieties. Ginseng in accordance with the different processing methods can be divided into the sun-cured ginseng, red ginseng and sugar ginseng, and other parameters.
Latin Name: :Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer
The Used Part: Stem&leaf
Appearance: Fine Liaght Brown Yellow Powder
1. Ginseng is stimulating on the entire body to help overcome stress, increase longevity, fatigue, weakness, mental fatigue, improve brain cell function, and benefit the heart and circulation.
2. It is also used to normalize blood pressure, reduce cholesterol levels, and to prevent arteriosclerosis.
3. It is used to help protect the body against radiation and as an antidote to drugs and toxic chemicals.
4. Ginseng is often given alone or in combination with other herbs to restore balance in the body. Folk medicine recommends ginseng for many ailments such as amnesia, cancer, atherosclerosis, asthma, diabetes, coughs, heart, fear, fever, epilepsy, hypertension, malaria, impotence, insomnia, longevity, swelling, sores and vertigo. It is probably safe to say that ginseng is one of the most popular and most prescribed natural remedies for just about anything.
5. It is also thought to help increase longevity and keep the body looking young with less signs of aging. It is not only promoted for physical longevity but also for mental function. Ginseng is often used to help strengthen the male reproductive systems.
Pharmaceutical raw materials
Food and Drink for health care
|Product Name||Ginseng Stem & Leaves Extract||Country of Origin||P. R. China|
|Specification||15% Ginsenosides (UV)||Plant Part Used||
Stem & Leaves
|Latin Name||Panax Ginseng C.A. Mey.||Active Ingredient Markers||Ginsenosides|
|Analysis Items||Specifications||Test Methods|
|Appearance & Color||Fine Light Brown Yellow Powder||Visual|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic||Organoleptic|
|Mesh Size||NLT 95% through 80 mesh||80 Mesh screen|